Arjo's ultra-light Maxi Sky® 440 is an easy-to-operate portable ceiling lift system that allows a single caregiver to carry out transfers via a handheld control unit, without any stress or strain, and with no manual lifting.
As it is easy to maneuver and can quickly be attached to a gantry or track, this portable system can be rapidly set up wherever resident/patient handling is required.
The Maxi Sky 440 is the optimum choice for healthcare facilities where flexibility is a high priority.
- Smooth operation
- The controls are easily accessible on the handheld control unit and the front of the lift shroud. The electronic soft-start and soft-stop makes it easy for the caregiver to ensure the lift can always be stopped smoothly and safely in exactly the right position.
- Built-In safeguards
- Features such as a brake, manual lowering system and stopping device safeguard the resident/patient in the event of an emergency. A power limiter prevents lift use when the battery is low.
- Simple maintenance
- Changing the battery in the lift shroud is easy and requires only a screwdriver. A red light on the lift shroud alerts the caregiver when servicing is required. The modular design means replacement components can be simply snapped into place.
- Full range of slings
- A complete range of loop slings is available for use on the two-point spreader bar. The wide-set sling hooks make transfers more comfortable for the resident/patient.
- Tarzan hook allows smooth and easy transfers between track systems or rooms.
- The tight radius of the curved track sections enables layouts with superior space utilization. The track sections fit together using a unique pin-locking system, and once in place, the seamless joints provide a smooth ride for the resident/patient during lateral transfers.
- Maxi Sky® 440 is the optimum choice for healthcare facilities where flexibility is a high priority.
- Lifting capacity 200 kg (440 lbs)
- Unit weight (batteries included) 6.35 kg (14 lbs)
- LED indicator for when maintenance is required
- Electronic microprocessor soft-start and soft-stop motor control
- Manual emergency lowering device (located on the motor cab)
- Electrical up and down emergency buttons
- Emergency stopping device (push button) accessible below unit
- Low battery indicator (audible and visual LED)
- Charging indicators blinking yellow – charging, full yellow charging completed
- ABS FR casing (fire retardant)
- Emergency brake, operates the same way as a car safety belt
- Strap length up to 2.2 m (88") tested for 1363.6 kg (3000 lbs)
- Lifting speed 4.3 cm/sec (1.7"/sec)
- Batteries 2 x 2.3 Ah will average 2 to 4 hours to a complete charge or 30 transfers at 80 kg (176 lbs)
- CSA No 601.1, UL No 2601-1 certifications
- CE marked / ISO 10535
- Charger unit
- Power indicator on charging module
- 100-240 Vac / 50-60 Hz / 27 Va
- Class 2 insulated
- Hand control
- ABS fire retardant
- Santopren tactile buttons / IP44
- Flexible track system comprising straight track, curves and connection features allows single track or room covering configurations to be created
- Straight section - track height 90 mm (3 1/2"), available in 2 m and 3 m (78" and 118") lengths
- Straight section - track height 140 mm (5 1/2"), available in 4.5 m (177") lengths
- Straight section - track height 180 mm (7"), available in 6 m (236") lengths
- Curve sections - available in 45° and 90°