Mobility around the toilet is made much easier and more secure with the PT Rail. It provides sturdy support featuring offset rails to help reduce wrist strain (when gripping the lower rail). Additionally, when not in use, you can lift the PT Rail up and store it flush against your bathroom walls.
- SECURE - P.T. Rail provides rigid support where it is needed - on one or both sides of the toilet.
- NO WRIST STRAIN - Unlike vertically aligned dual rail systems, our unique offset rail design prevents wrist strain when using lower rail.
- SAFE, OUT OF THE WAY STORAGE - the hinged models fold up to store out of the way, yet pulls down in a instant when needed. Smooth "fluid feel" hinge holds its position wherever you leave it - even halfway up - it will not inadvertently fall down causing impact injuries.
- Comes in 28" and 32" lengths
- Rail Offset - 6" / 15 cm vertical offset. 1.5" / 3.8 cm horizontal offset
- Overall Length: 28"/71cm
- Diameter: 1.5" / 3.8 cm
- Dimensions: Wall Plate - 5.5" x 9" / 15 x 23 cm with fastener holes (3/8" diameter).
- Product Weight Capacity: 400lbs