Cutting edge design meets lightweight performance. The use of 7000 series aluminum and a patented hydroformed symmetrical cross-brace delivers a durable and innovative product that offers unparralled configurations options all within one frame. The Helio A7 offers a full range of centre of gravity (COG) and seat-to-floor (STF) heights to maximize propulsion efficiency.
- Ultralight Aluminum 7005 T6 — An aluminum alloy renowned for its high strength-to- weight ratio.
- Rigid Unibody Frame — A unibody frame is much stronger and needs less maintenance than a standard two-part frame. It also reduces weight while maximizing propulsion efficiency.
- Symmetrical Hydroformed Crossbrace 3D — Entirely symmetrical aluminum crossbrace for reduced torsion and better energy distribution throughout the frame.
- Ultrarigid Folding System — High-precision tolerances and oversized pivot axles for best-in-class propulsion efficiency.
- Forged Vertical Axleplate + — Offers the most precise rear wheel adjustability in the industry. The vertical mounting maximizes rigidity and responsiveness.
- Evolve Caster Housing — Embedded inside the frame for rock-solid durability, the Evolve Caster Housing offers easy and precise infinite adjustments.
- Flip-back Convertible Armrest — Easy to adjust and made of composite materials for strength and reduced weight. The only armrest that converts from flip-back to single post without the use of tools.
- Newton Accessories — Parts and accessories designed to be lighter, with improved functionality and awesome styl
• Product Width: 14” - 22”
• Product Length/Depth: 14” - 20”
• Overall Width Seat width + 7.5”
• Rear Wheel Options: 20”, 22”, 24”, 25”, 26”
• Seat-to-Floor Height: 13” – 21.25”
• Caster Options: 4”, 5”, 6” ,7”, 8”