The Prism Basic Back™ is for users needing mild to moderate postural support. Extras, such as different positioning options, and the ability to adjust for a wide range of angles, make the Prism Basic Back™ appealing for a variety of end users.
The Easiest Hardware
- Our Quick Release Mounting Hardware is designed to be strong, durable, and easy-to-use. This hardware is made to withstand the wear and tear of alternating removals and re-attachments. You simply click the silver-flip on the back in order to take the back-rest out. Three screws that are tightened and un-tightened with an Alan Key allow for height adjustments to the hardware.
- Cane clamps hardware included
- Lightweight, sturdy 5052 grade aluminum shell
- Back angle adjustment forward 15 degrees, back 20 degrees, optimizing the users’ positioning
- Quick latch release for easy installation
- Attractive cover design
- A full 5” range of forward and rear adjustable
- Replaceable foam
- Easily adjusted while the client stays in the chair
- Product Weight: 4.75 lbs (6.7 lbs bariatric), (18”W x 16”H)
- User Weight: 250 lbs (350 lbs bariatric)
- Warranty: 3 years limited on back, 90 days on cover, and 1 year on hardware