The Prism Elite Cushion™ is designed for users that require moderate support. Gentle contours in the cushion help to promote correct seating posture. This cushion is designed to offer the best in pressure distribution and relief. With our Prism Elite, we have truly designed an Elite wheelchair cushion.
- Waterproof Incontinence Cover™: The Waterproof incontinence Cover™ is easily cleaned for users who have incontinence issues. This cover will maintain the cushion’s longevity as it is water-resistant.
- Infection Control Cover (ICC)™: This Bio-Resistant cover is for end users with incontinence issues, skin infections and other conditions. With this water-resistant layer, water is not allowed to penetrate the foam interior.
- Low Density Lightweight Foam: This Low Density Medium-Firm Polyurethane Contour Foam helps with the end user’s positioning needs. Like all Future Mobility foams, it is chemically inert as well as latex-free, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and low odor.
- High Density Memory Foam: This memory foam is designed to recover slowly so that it conforms and molds to the end user for maximum comfort. It also has enhanced shock-absorption properties. Like all Future Mobility foams, it is chemically inert as well as latex-free, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and low odor.
- Low Density Memory Foam: This type of Memory Foam is designed for medium-speed recovery as well as shock-absorbing capabilities. It reduces pressure and helps to extend the cushion’s lifespan. Like all Future Mobility foams, it is chemically inert as well as latex-free, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and low odor.
- Bio-Resistant Retaining Foam: Low-density, ultra-light, ultra-durable foam provides not only bio-resistance, it also helps keep the cushion’s strength, durability and overall structure intact. It is similar to the foam used in Exercise Mats because our Bio-Resistant Retaining Foam can resist both infectious diseases and water damage. Like all Future Mobility foams, it is chemically inert as well as latex-free, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and low odor.
- Waterfall Edge: A new feature that Future Mobility’s founder decided to incorporate into all of the company’s wheelchair cushions. The Waterfall Edge has two main benefits – reduced seating pressure under the thigh, and function in active users who prefer foot propulsion.
- Slow Recover Magic: This feature combines both slow and medium recovery layers of foam. Allows for a more even re-distribution of pressure spots depending on the type of cushion, and the body type of the end user.
- Non Slip Cover: Designed to help maintain the end user’s position within the chair. Its’ design prevents excess movement and slouching by the wheelchair’s end user. This helps users with active lives get the most out of their wheelchair while living their lives.
- Standard water proof outer cover
- Lightweight cushion
- Non-slip bottom on washable incontinent cover
- Slight medial thigh support for positioning
- 4-way stretch, breathable outer cover
- Waterfall front edge for foot propelling
- Core layer of visco-elastic foam (memory foam) to provide comfort
- Promotes moderate postural support
- 4-way stretch, water resistant inner liner
- Product Weight: 2.8 lbs (18”W x 16”L)
- User Weight: 250 lbs
- Warranty: Two (2) years limited on cushion and 90 days on cover.