Future Mobility’s Prism TrueFitt™ model is designed for end users with specific health conditions such as Kyphosis, Lordosis, Scoliosis or protruding gibbous deformities. Depending on the condition, Future Mobility can customize this wheelchair back to meet their needs and provide the best in support.
The Easiest Hardware
- Our Quick Release Mounting Hardware is designed to be strong, durable, and easy-to-use. This hardware is made to withstand the wear and tear of alternating removals and re-attachments. You simply click the silver-flip on the back in order to take the back-rest out. Three screws that are tightened and un-tightened with an Alan Key allow for height adjustments to the hardware.
- ½” of comfort foam layers on a ½” of support foam covering “ice cube” pattern of standard 2” x 2” foam blocks
- Back angle adjustment forward 15 degrees, back 20 degrees, optimizing the users’ positioning
- Mix & Match foam cubes by using 2” polyurethane foam and ordering our optional 3” polyurethane or 2” viscos foam cubes
- Hardware fits 3/4”. 7/8” and 1” tubing and can be installed within a few minutes with the right tools
- Lightweight , sturdy aluminum shell Product
- Pins adjustable to accommodate up to 2” difference in seat width (standard, 0.5” and 1” longer)
- Extra foam covering prevents any exposure of shell
- Fully adjustable for height, depth and angle of recline
- Quick release lower latch levers allows the backrest to be easily removed
- Product Weight: 5.5 lbs (7.2 lbs bariatric), (18”W x 16”H)
- User Weight: 250 lbs (350 lbs bariatric)
- Warranty: 3 years limited on back, 90 days on cover, and 1 year on hardware